How to request to use component library on Figma

Hey @Nate, no problem you should see it now when you reload the plugin :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hey Jenya

Could I also get the component library activated on my account?

Thanks!

Hi, could I please get access to the Component Library?

@Shira may I get access too? :slight_smile: I’m especially interested to explore the theming features.

1 Like

Hi, could I please get access to the Component Library?

Hello Sin!

It should be enabled to you now.

Let me know if it is and thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

Hello!

It should be enabled to you now.

Let me know if it is and thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

Hi @Shira , how do I request to see the UI libraries in my Anima plugin in Figma. I am registered with the same email address as on the forum. Thank you very much.

Hey @Guille this is the perfect way to request :slight_smile: can you restart your Anima plugin please? You should see the React Component feature now :sunglasses:

Hi @Shira

I can now see the library options. Thank you very much for your speed.

2 Likes

Do we have to ask here to get access to the component library? I am using the free version of Anima as I’m exploring Figma for the first time (I’m a React developer and the design to code looked pretty neat).

Could I have access too?

Thanks

Hey @SlipperyBrick thanks for reaching out, but we’ve actually recently deprecated this feature and no longer support the component library. Sorry about that! Hopefully you’ll still find benefits from our product, Anima can go a long way for React developers :raised_hands:t2: Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with!

Hi team, same issue here, could I request a Material UI to be added?

Hi I am looking for dropdown component in anima, could I please get access to the component library?

Hello @FaraMuhammadiev @niushasamadifar

Thank you very much for your questions!

Unforunately, we have deprecated the component library feature and are no longer supporting it.

Thank you very much for your understanding :pray:

Hello Andres!
To clarify, going forward Anima will not support building components that wrap components from other libraries, in Figma or through the export process, is that correct?

Thanks so much for your time!

Hi I also want to use Material UI, can you please enable it for me as well? Thanks

Which compnent libs are supported at the moment?

Hello!

Thank you so much for your patience with us!
We are currently not supporting MUI but we can update you if that changes at some point in the future.

Thank you very much!

Hi @JenyaGuterman or @Shira, I would appreciate it if I could also get access to the Component Library.
Thank you very much

Caterina

1 Like

Hello Caterina!

Thanks a lot for your message.
Unfortunately, we are not currently supporting the Component Library anymore.
However, if that changes, we will definitely keep you updated

Thank you very much!

1 Like