How to request to use component library on Figma

I want to use material UI on Figma, so I add Anima; however, I do not see the component library.
I found that I need to request to use it, but I do not know where to ask.

Hi @Pichang! Thanks for your interest in Anima. The Component Library should be available now. Please, restart Figma.

1 Like

Same issue with me. Would love to experiment with MUI and Ant. Is this something you need to approve? Thanks!

Hi @Catterson, thanks for reaching out here. We’ll enable the libaary manually. Please, refresh Figma in the next few hours.

Hey there @JenyaGuterman, I would also greatly appreciate access to the Component Library. Could you enable it for me?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @tomzoo, Shira here from Anima :slight_smile: I just enabled the React Components for you in your Figma plugin, if you restart it you should see it now :sunglasses: thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @Shira

are you also able to turn on the Storybook > Anima sync ability?

Thanks…

Hi @JenyaGuterman or @Shira , Would you please enable Material Components in my account? Thanks!

@tomzoo you should have it already in your plugin :slight_smile: If you chose design to code, you can toggle at the bottom of the plugin to switch to the manage design systems view to try out the Storybook integration!

Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

@TIMA sure thing, done! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Shira, I’ve requested access, just waiting now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello how are you? Please, I have the same problem as the previous one.
I want to use material UI on Figma, so I add Anima plugin; however, I do not see the component library.
I found that I need to request to use it, but I do not know where to ask…?
Thank you in advance.

Hey @emcho, no problem this is the perfect place to ask! I just added it to your plugin, if you restart your Figma you should see it now. Thanks! :raised_hands:t2:

Thank you very much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi, I also would like to try using the Material UI Component library

Hi, Same issue with me. Would love to experiment with MUI and Ant. Is this something you need to approve? Thanks!

@eloko and @Woolley no problem! You can restart the Anima plugin now and you should see the React Components in there :raised_hands:t2:

Hi Shira,
Thanks a million, much appreciated

1 Like

You are most welcome! :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey @JenyaGuterman or @Shira, I would appreciate it if I could also get access to the Component Library.
Thank you!