Issue with Payment

Hey
I am unable to upgrade my account. I am from India and my credit card is not working due to some regulation issue. There was a PayPal option before to upgrade your account but not its not available anymore.
The only method to upgrade your account is a CC and I cant use that. Can someone help me with this problem?
Thanks
Sourabh

Hello Sourabh,

Thanks a lot for your question!
Unfortunately, at this moment we are only taking CCs. Have you tried contacting your bank regarding if they can provide you with any solutions?
I know this is not the answer you were hoping for and we truly apologize for this inconvenience but
we will definitely update you if there are any changes in our payment accepted methods. :pray:

Thank you very much for your understand and I hope you have a great day!

Hello

Without Paypal you put us in a very difficult situation. I completely built my website with Anima.
Could you send me a link for a bank transfer?

Thanks

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t get what you are trying to ask?

1 Like

Can you Please be a little more specific?

1 Like

I cannot buy a pro plan. I don’t have access to Paypal.

1 Like

Well if u have a Credit card then you can get it. I wish they had other options like paypal or something

1 Like

That is correct, we take credit cards currently but we are listening to our Users’ feedback so, if anything changes regarding our payment methods, we will keep you informed. Thank you very much for the feedback and have an excellent weekend!