UI sounds in prototype

Greetings, I am trying to add sound/music to the layers to enhance the prototype experience. is there any working code that can do this job? Please help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Hey @karthik thanks for reaching out! That sounds like a great addition to your prototype :notes: !

Actually Anima doesn’t yet support sound interactions, but you can try adding it as embedded code to your frame.
If this is a feature you want to see supported, I suggest adding to to the Forum’s Feature Request page, so we can hear from other Anima users about it as well and know how to best prioritize :rocket: Thanks!

Hello @Shira Thank you so much for your response. I will surely add this under ‘Feature Request’.

About Embed code, we tried using this code (Source and credits to Design Xstream How to Add Audio/Sound to in Figma | Embed Audio in Prototype - YouTube) which also didn’t work and we don’t know where we are making the mistake.

It would be great if you can provide working code to embed only audio links, if you have anything some sort.

Thanks

Thanks for sending that. That embedded code doesn’t seem to work for me either, I’ll let you know if I can figure out a workaround of some sort! :+1:t2:

1 Like