All Text layers have the same code and wording

Hi there,

After setting up the breakpoints and exporting the frames, I noticed that all the text layers in the design have the same code and wording, even though they were originally different. I’m unsure as to why this has happened. Do you have any insights or suggestions?

The text is written in Greek, but you can see that the same placeholder text is being used throughout the design, even in the upper part of the design.

Hey @ILBOUR00 thanks for reaching out and explaining this! I see what you mean, it’s hard to decipher the issue though without seeing your Figma design :face_with_monocle:. Would you mind sharing that page with me here? Thanks!

Hi Shira,

thanks for the swift response.

Here’s the Figma file.
A lot of greek stuff there! :grimacing:

Thanks for sending! Looks like you accidentally added text inputs for all of these paragraphs :slight_smile:

and the text you’re seeing in the synced screen is the placeholder text you added. Just go through all the text here and make sure to remove the text input from each paragraph and then resync and it should be good to go :cowboy_hat_face:

Also don’t forget to add your breakpoints in the plugin! They look great :sunglasses:

Hey Shira,

thanks so much for the help!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I was so puzzled.

It seems to work now. I’ll test it properly tomorrow with the dev.
It’s very weird, though I don’t know how this did happen. I haven’t added text inputs for any layer. ( I didn’t even know about this option).

One more question, when exporting the html code , do I need separate codes for each screen for my design to be responsive? Should the dev apply any change in every single screen code?

Very strange! They must have been added by accident, but I’m glad we figured it out!

And regarding your other question, currently your developer would have to apply changes for each screen individually.

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions! :nerd_face: