I want advice on Implementing Complex Animations in Anima for Web Projects

Hello everyone,

I am working on a web project where I want to integrate some complex animations that go beyond simple transitions and hover effects; My goal is to create an engaging user experience with interactive elements that include multi step animations and conditional logic based on user interactions; I have been exploring Anima for its robust design to code capabilities & i m impressed with how it streamlines the process from design to production.

I am trying to chain multiple animations together, triggered by specific user actions; Is there a best practice or suggested method within Anima to accomplish this? Should I rely more on custom code for such sequences or can Anima handle these complexities natively?

I want to incorporate animations that depend on user choices, like different animations playing depending on the state of a toggle or input field. How can I efficiently manage these within Anima? Has anyone managed to implement such features without extensive manual coding??

Also i have read this blog/artical; https://forum.animaapp.com/t/drag-and-drop-screen-order-on-projects-sf-cpq-Interview-quesanimaapp-com/880 witch help me still need your suggestion.

There are any tips or guidelines for optimizing animations in Anima to ensure smooth performance across different devices? :thinking:

Thanks in advance.