Turning Figma Designs into React Code

Dear Community Members,

I wanted to share my recent experience using the Anima app to turn my Figma design into React code. I had a university project that required user authentication, but Figma did not allow for this feature. Using Anima, I was able to turn my design into code and add Firebase auth to create a fully functioning web app.

Anima saved me a significant amount of time in the development process, which allowed me to complete the project within the given time frame. The end result was a fully functioning prototype that received good marks in my project.

I highly recommend Anima to anyone looking to turn their Figma designs into React code for web development. It’s an excellent tool that can help streamline your development process, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your project.

Thank you, Anima, for creating such a useful tool!

2 Likes

Hey @Navasmo, thanks for sharing that!

We’re thrilled to hear you’re making the most out of Anima’s Figma to React capabilities and that you managed to add Firebase authentication to your prototype. It looks great, love the video! :clap:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

We hope to see more down the line :slight_smile: