What is the best way to create an alarm clock UI with Anima and Xd? i.e. user sets time and sets alarm time

Hi there,

I imagine this might be a very basic question, but I can’t find any examples of this online and I think Anima might be the best way to do it.

I’m designing an alarm clock and I’d like the user to be able to set the time and also add their own alarm, but also, I’d like the time to be stored. So basically, settings menu leads to the set time or set alarm, basic controls for adjusting time, then save.

I’m not so concerned about having an actual working clock, just want to test out the procedure for adjusting the settings, so my client understands the procedure.

I know my way around Xd, so I can design all the elements, but I don’t have any coding skills to ‘store’ information in the prototype.

Is this a good task for Anima or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey @James thanks for reaching out, this sounds like an interesting design indeed! The best suggestion I can give you would be to add this with embedded code in the Anima plugin, but this does require some coding knowledge. Maybe you can find the relevant code snippet online, but unfortunately we don’t have this custom code.

Hope that helps! :clock9: :sunglasses: