XDI have XD link going to Anima but I cannot get Anima to link back to XD. Is this possible?

I have XD link going to Anima but I cannot get Anima to link back to XD. Is this possible?

The scenario is XD has a fillable form which is pointing to Anima. Once filled out, we cannot figure out how to ‘submit’ and go back to the XD Preview.

Hi @smartydesign ! Could you, please, share more details? The screenshots would be also helpful. If you created a form with Anima plugin, you can preview it only with Anima, not on XD. The video tutorial on creating forms with Anima is here.

Hi and thanks for responding! The form isn’t the issue, it’s getting the page to link back to where it started.

I have some screenshots here. The idea is to use a social media platform to sign into an app, in this example it is Facebook. Once you are directed to the Facebook login page, Anima was used to create the form. Once the login form is complete and the user clicks to Log In, nothing happens. It works in XD, not in Anima.

Hey @smartydesign ! Unfortunately, it’s not possible to do that with Anima, unless it’s just a prototype, not a live project.