Carousel slide are not works at all on Anima preview

I created a component of a carousel picture slide. It looks so good on the Figma preview, but on the Anima preview, it won’t work at all, and some layouts are misplaced. Any opinion on how to make it work, or a similar technique to what I designed that Anima would support?

P.S. I’m not interested in basic Horizon Scroll.

I’m trying to attach a gif, but I can’t.
Anima

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey @Nam2022 thanks for reaching out! Would you mind sharing your Figma file with me please so that I can check it out and see how exactly you set up this carousel? Thanks! :sunglasses:

Thank you for your response!
image|621x500

[carousels scroll issue]
(https://www.figma.com/file/t1HWSxR0pWFhA4bBIgEkBQ/Portfolio?type=design&node-id=175%3A9374&t=0RgrnPEbESnMBqV4-1)

Hey @Nam2022 thanks for sending ! I just synced your Figma design and the vertical scroll in that frame was working well, here’s the public link you can check it out :slight_smile: Can you resync yours and see if you get the same results?

Otherwise, if you can record a Loom video showing me the exact issues I’d be happy to look into them further :face_with_monocle: Thanks!

I think you misunderstand; I’m having an issue with the carousel slide, which I separate in the left corner. Anima won’t support the components that I created through Figma, the vertical scroll. You are talking about its simple work, which is not what I wanted in the first place; honestly, it looks like such low effort.

I have a hard time uploading Loom videos via this channel.
Please check it out through the Figma file I shared with you.Fima file Carousel Issue
I already set it up for you to edit.

P.S. Figma preview—that’s what I wanted on my website.

and This is Anima that can’t slide at all

Thank you for reaching out to me. I am so appreciated.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Nam

Hey @Nam2022 I apologize for the delay.

If you’re looking to click and scroll through the carousel, you’ll need to embed code via Anima plugin. It’s quite simple, and depending on how you want the click to behave, you can choose from one of these 3 options and customize it for your design! See these examples - If you click on the arrows you’ll see the ‘embed code’ option appear for editing in the plugin, you can copy it and use it as you please :slight_smile:

When you preview and sync with Anima, it should be working!