It shows “Oops something went wrong!” and there is nothing in Anima.
I have tried some ways below that Shira told me, but it still didn’t work.
- Syncing only some of the artboards
- Copy just a few into a new file and try to sync them
Do I have any solution for free?
Hi @VisualNext ! How many frames did you try to sync at once? Please, make sure you don’t use very heavy images.
Hi, I just synced one frame at once and didn’t use heavy images.
There is a video below.
Hi @VisualNext , Thanks for the video! So, please, send us the link to this 1 page in Figma, so we could recreate the flow. Meanwhile, I’d recommend doing the following:
- If you see the error message again, log out from the plugin and log in again.
- Make sure that you chose the right team and project.
- Try to create a project in your Anima dashboard before you sync the file, so you could just choose the project in the plugin.
- Make sure that you use the latest Figma version (they have had an update recently)
5 .If the project is blank again after syncing, make a hard refresh.
Hi, here is the link:
I did them you recommended before, but it didn’t work.
(Anima version is 2.4.1.)
And when I clicked “preview”, it showed “Oops something went wrong!”, too.
Hi, please reply me if you have any answer.
Hi @VisualNext can you share the link to the Figma file here?