Problems with Responsive Design and HTML File

I’ve been having a problem for a few weeks now. When exporting my responsive screens and downloading the HTML file, whenever I try to open the project I get a white bar, as if the layout is broken or not properly constrained. I’ve tried following the forum suggestions, including using Auto-layout, but the error still persists. This problem started to occur after the big update that completely changed the interface and other tools about three weeks ago. I do not know what else to do. If you can help me, I would be very grateful.

I have attached the zipped HTML file and some images showing the problem. I’ve also included the link to the Figma.

html:

1 Like

I’m having the same trouble here, for a few weeks as well. I’ve tried to export it through browser and through inside the app, but i get the same error. Please help us, i’m attaching some files too but it’s pretty much the same that is happening with Malveira.

Full project zip:

Pleaaaase help us!

1 Like

Hello @Malveira and @Miriam!

Thank you very much for writing in the forum and im very sorry to hear about these inconveniences!
The issue seems to be related to how Auto-Layout is being used in these cases, it should be used in the entire design (including the main frames) in order to make it truly responsive.

However, no worries at all! :slight_smile:
I created this short tutorial so you can see how to do this: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Let me know if this is helpful and we hope you have a wonderful day! :pray: